Division of BoltsWe meet customers’ demands with our order-made service.
Our Products of Nuts and Bolts
- Alloy Steel Precision Bolts Takenaka has been manufacturing high-quality nuts and bolts based on a rich history of experience and enhanced processing/testing equipment. Takenaka products are used in a large array of devices that demand a high level of reliability. Read more Alloy steel precision bolt
- Hot-forged Bolts Takenaka is equipped with hot forging technology to respond to customers’ diverse needs. We have the capacity to make super-large-diameter hexagonal bolts, such as M64, etc. Read more Hot-forged Bolts
- Super (Special) alloy steel precision bolt We also have the capacity to make bolts using super alloys, such as high-nickel alloys. Read more Super (Special) alloy steel precision bolt
- Other Products Takenaka manufactures nuts, as well as bolts. We have recently adapted the technological strengths developed through our screw manufacturing to processing a range of metal products. Read more Other Products
We are inventing products that meet the diverse demands of our customers.
To meet the broad range of customers' needs, we are prepared to supply various nuts and bolts ranging from ultra-precision machined products to hot forged ones and from common steel to special steel products. Our markets are now expanding worldwide as well as domestically. Takenaka bolts are in use in so many areas such as nuclear power plants, towers of wind power, oil refinery and natural gas plants. High quality of Takenaka products are assured by our production system that is consistent throughout from receiving raw materials to distributing final products.
Takenaka is a made-to-order manufacturer. Once we receive our customer’s drawings or specifications, we make the product in line with those details. Below are numerous examples of products that customers have ordered from Takenaka.Quality Assurance page
Major Material (JIS)
- ・Alloy steel bolting materials for high temperature service(SNB)
- ・Stainless steel (SUS)
- ・Heat-resisting steel(SUH)
- ・Nickel, chromium, molybdenum-containing alloy steel(SCM,SNCM)
- ・Carbon steel(S〇〇C)
- ・Superalloy(ex.high nickel, duplex stainless steel)
- ・Structural bolts (4.6,8.8,10.9 etc.)
Major Material (Over seas)
- ASTM,ASME,AISI,ISO,DIN etc.
(For further details, please cotact to us.)
・hexagon head bolt：JIS B1180
hexagon nut：JIS B1181
sets of high strength hexagon bolt, nut, and plain washers for friction grip joints：JIS B 1186
sets of high strength stainless steel hexagon bolt, nut, and plain washers forstructure：SSBS301
TAKECOAT®-1000 coated set of high strength hexagon bolt, nut, and flat washer
- ・hot-dip-galvanized set of high strength hexagon bolt, nut, and plain washers for a wind power facility-supporting structure
- ・set of high strength hexagon bolt, nut, and plain washers for a wind power facility-supporting structure
- ・TAKECOAT®-1000 coated set of high strength hexagon bolt, nut, and flat washer
- ・set of high strength anchor bolt, nut, and flat washer for a wind power facility-supporting structure
- ・hexagon head bolt：JIS B1180
Division of Corrosion EngineeringReshaping past concepts with innovative technology
TAKENAKA’s Special Technology of Surface Treatment, excellent in rust and corrosion prevention
- Doing Japan proud with the most durable anti-rust coatingsTAKECOAT®-1000 TAKECOAT®-1000 is an astounding surface treatment with approximately 6-times the durability of hot-dip galvanizing as shown in salt spray testing to evaluate rust resistance. TAKECOAT®-1000 protects metal products from rust and extends their life in various corrosive environments. Read more Doing Japan proud with the most durable anti-rust coatings TAKECOAT®-1000
- Preventing high-temperature seizing TAKECOAT® - CERAMIC1 A sister-product to TAKECOAT®-1000, this surface treatment prevents bolts from seizing in high-temperature environments up to 450℃. By preventing seizing, it helps to shorten operation time. Read more Preventing high-temperature seizing TAKECOAT® - CERAMIC1
The First Resin Coating Hybridized with Carbon Nanotube (CNT) Nanotect®
This world-first surface treatment uniformly disperses CNTs (Carbon NanoTubes) in a resin coating at high density.
It’s a dream coating with abrasion resistance, impact resistance, high ductility, high degree of hardness, as well as corrosion resistance properties. Read more The First Resin Coating Hybridized with Carbon Nanotube (CNT) Nanotect®
DACROTIZED treatment developed Diamond Shamrock gives (anticorrosive film having both self-restoring function and sacrificial corrosion preventive function) to metal products， of which performance is superior to that of galvanizing.
In high voltage atmosphere，products having high insulating performance are needed. Takenaka have succeeded in development of bolts having high insulation and high corrosion resistance by combination of various anticorrosive bolts and insulating materials (insulation sleeve and insulation washer). Read more Dacrotized®・Elecut（insulating bolt）
TAKENAKA’s Special Technology of Surface Treatment recognized worldwide
The drawback of metals, their susceptibility to corrosion, causes numerous problems.
To meet the needs of customers with those problems, Takenaka has successfully developed TAKECOAT-1000, the world’s first fluorocarbon resin coating for bolts, in an industry-academia tie-up with Kyoto University.
Other Takenaka inventions include TAKECOAT® CERAMIC 1, which prevents seizing, and Nanotect® surface treatment, which uniformly disperses CNTs in a high-density resin coating. Takenaka is now playing an active part in a wide range of areas, applying these surface treatments to a wide variety of metal products, as well as screws.